About Our Beaked Hazel
Used for centuries to help neutralize excessive acidity in the body and create/maintain an alkaline balance.
- 100% natural beaked hazel beads. No pesticides or fertilizers.
- Beads may change over time. Don't be alarmed if the bark comes off or if shallow cosmetic cracks develop.
- Hazel beads are apx. 1/2" long and up to 1/4" in diameter. We use larger hazel beads than many manufacturers as we feel this extends the useful life of the necklace.
The Science of Gemstones and How They Affect Us
- We use only high-quality gemstones from A-AAA grade to ensure your child receives a noticeable benefit from the stones.
- Citrine is stimulating to the digestive system, supports the endocrine system, and encourages proper metabolism.
- Gemstone beads are 1/4" in size.
About This Necklace
- .925 sterling silver findings and clasp (clasp pictured below)
- Strung on stainless steel wire
- Handmade in the USA by work-at-home moms
- The Wear and Care of This Necklace
- Please Be Sure to Measure for the Length You Need
- Our Money-Back Guarantee
- Matching Adult Necklaces
- Non-toxic. Lead and pthalates free.
- Effective for people of all ages.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations are extremely rare.
- Children's small (10.5-11.5") breaks at approx. 8-9 lbs of tension. All remaining children's sizes (11.75"+) break at approx. 11-12 lbs of tension.